Creme Puffs and Chocolate Eclairs-Oh My!
- March 3, 2020
6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Turn your kitchen into a French pastry shop! In this class you’ll master Pâte à Choux and Crème Pâtissière – two basics for many French pastries. You’ll practice baking techniques and leave with the confidence to make sweet and savory pastries at home that will have friends and family saying “Oui!”
For ages 18+ (teens ages 13-17 may register for this class if attending with a paying adult)
- Chocolate Eclairs
- Creme Puffs
- Pâte à Choux
- Crème Pâtissière
What to expect at Cooking Classes:
- You will work in small groups of 3-4 people to produce the classes’ entire menu; not just 1 or 2 courses of the meal.
- Class size is limited to 12 students only, ensuring you will receive one-on-one attention and instruction.
- Once cooking is complete, you will sit down (with your instructor) to enjoy the fruits of your labor. All food made in the cooking class will be consumed during the class. No food will be taken home, unless otherwise noted in the class description.
- Menu may slightly change to accommodate seasonal produce and ingredient availability.
- Classes are 3 hours in length unless otherwise indicated.
- You will receive a special same-day 10% discount on retail items as well as upcoming class enrollment.
- We do our best to accommodate dietary restrictions. Please contact us to confirm if the curriculum can be revised to your diet. email@example.com • 801.464.0113
We ask that you…
- Please arrive on time. Your chef instructor has precisely timed each dish preparation for maximum instruction time.
- Please wear comfortable, close-toed shoes as you’ll be standing for 2 to 2 1/2 hours.
- Please tie long hair back.