Monday, August 5th
Calling all aspiring bakers! We are now offering the Baking and Pastry module from our Professional Certification in the Culinary Arts program as a separate course. It is the same curriculum, same chef instructors and class materials as our Certification program. The Baking and Pastry course is two-weeks long (August 5-16), 8 am to 2 pm Monday through Friday.
This course will include:
- Baking Science
- Classic Pastry
- Leaveners and Baking at High Altitude
- The Fundamentals of Flour
- Breads: Sweet and Savory
- Pies and Galettes
- Custard, Puddings and Dessert Sauces
- Chocolate, Meringue and Buttercream
- Extracts and Other Flavorings
- Cakes: Big and Small
- Pate a Choux
- Artisan Breads
This class is all filled up. Enter your email to be added to the waitlist and we'll reach out if any spots come available.