Saturday, July 20th
Saturday, July 20, 11 am to 1:30 pm
An essential class for beginners as well as those who may want to refresh their skills. The fundamental skill needed to cook and prepare food is proper knife work.
SLICE’s Executive Chef Greg Reith will go in depth into this fundamental skill needed to cook and prepare food.
- How to choose the right knife for you
- How to keep a sharp edge on your knife
- How to properly grip a knife
- What knife is right for the job you are doing
- Fundamentals of knife work-slice, dice, mince…
- Enjoy a spontaneous dish made by Chef Greg from the foods students have practiced on
Once you master proper knife skills, cooking will become easier and more fun.
This class is all filled up. Enter your email to be added to the waitlist and we'll reach out if any spots come available.